Thursday, October 20, 2011

INTO THE DETAILS: LOVELY MIRROR

It is lovely to finally feel some cold and crisp air here at home, as we were all expectantly hoping for the heat to go away. Last night, it was surprisingly nice to arrive home, exit my car and be immediately greeted by the great smell of fire burning wood from the neighbor's fireplace........

What a wonderful way to receive this cold front, wear my fall boots and perhaps sit by the fireplace as I celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary today! I think I might start the weekend a bit early......

lovely image found via the decorista


2 comments:

  1. Marisol, this is 4 days late, but ope you had a wonderful Anniversary with hubby! You two are such a special couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna, you are the best! We had a wonderful little day. Thank you so much for stopping by XOXO

    ReplyDelete