Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LOVELY LITTLE FIND: DAYLESFORD

As Christmas draws closer, I hope that you have been able to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa, listen to festive music, sit by the fireplace and write to your loved ones; if not, it is never too late, go ahead and enjoy this season which should always bring joy to our hearts.

For those of you pressed for time, I can certainly relate, and this year, I am gifting all my loved ones with an awesome certificate created by my dear friend Anna; as I find that often, the gift of time is what we all really have at the top of our wish list.

It is common that while you seek for perfect little gifts, you may run into a little eye candy, and today I would
like to share a lovely little place in Gloucestershire: Daylesford Farmshop. I find it quaint, yet minimal and updated, and I only wish I could stop by and enjoy some of their goods. Their online shop is currently closed for the Holidays, but maybe next year you could stop by.

I hope you have a beautiful week and remember to stay in the spirit. xoxo

lovely images via remodelista

No comments:

Post a Comment