Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CURRENT INSPIRATION: LAVENDER

Recently I was happily reunited with a long lost lavender-colored favorite while doing spring cleaning and I realized that my love for the hue has come and gone throughout the years. I was immediately transported luscious lavender fields and in searching for lovely images that could translate my current inspiration, I found myself literally taken away to the fields of Provence, thanks to the lovely Sarah Klassen on her 'take me away' series for this is glamorous.

lavender fields via this is glamorous
lavender place setting by kt merry photography via stylemepretty



3 comments:

  1. Love the lavender fields...it reminds me to make sure I use it in small vases throughout the year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lavender, it's such a pretty colour and has such a lovely smell! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    {BESO HANDBAGS GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending the link to my niece right away! I'm furnishing and decorating her new flat and our inspiration is lavender as well!

    ReplyDelete